- Successful 2020 New Zealand Festival of the Arts Artist Register applicants will receive an email confirmation in February 2020.
- The 2020 New Zealand Festival of the Arts Artist Card must be collected in person from the New Zealand Festival of the Arts office, Te Auaha, Level 3, 65 Dixon Street, Wellington during office hours from 14-22 February 2020.
- The Artist Card entitles the name bearer to purchase two tickets only at a 50% discount from 9am on the day of the show for a limited selection of show performances. Artist Cardholders will be notified of any 2-for-1 show offers by email as they come available throughout the New Zealand Festival of the Arts, 21 Feb—15 Mar.
- For all other New Zealand Festival shows*, this card entitles the name bearer to purchase one ticket at a 50% discount from 9am on the day of the show.
- Tickets must be bought from the venue box office on the day of the performance and are subject to availability.
- Neither this card nor show tickets are transferable.
- This card must be produced at point of purchase and performance with a valid photo I.D.
*Excludes Writers' Take 5 Passes and Writers' Special Sessions.