How do I get TIX For 20?
The TIX For 20 mailing list is now open.
Fill in the form and we'll be in touch over the Festival with on-the-day alerts to see a Festival show with a special link for $20 tickets available to purchase.
What is TIX For 20?
We’ll be making a limited number of $20 Aotearoa New Zealand Festival of the Arts tickets available via email to TIX For 20 followers throughout the Festival, 21 February – 20 March.
Only selected shows will have $20 tickets available so book now online to avoid missing your favourite shows! To guarantee your seat, we recommend booking as early as possible.
TIX For 20 tickets will not be available for shows with a limited capacity, events priced under $30, Writers sessions, Choose Your Price or regional performances.
We offer TIX For 20 tickets because we want to make the Festival accessible to as many people as possible. We can’t control who buys these tickets but we would ask that if you know you can afford the full price please leave the $20 tickets for someone who can't as these are limited!
What Do I Need to Know?
When you sign up, you will be added to the mailing list which will receive exclusive access to purchase tickets for $20 for the selected show of the day.
- Once you have signed up you will receive all sequential TIX For 20 alert emails for upcoming shows.
- Please check your junk and promotions email folders if you don't see your TIX For 20 emails come through.
- TIX For 20 offers are released on the day of the show so please book in advance at full price if you don't want to risk missing a Festival show.
- Tickets must be purchased online.
- Tickets are just $20. Booking fees apply.
- A limit of two tickets per person per show applies.
- The Festival reserves the right to restrict which seats, performances and shows are included in TIX For 20 offers.
- TIX For 20 tickets are strictly limited and subject to availability.