Terms & Conditions for Aotearoa New Zealand Festival of the Arts
Our priority is the health and safety of our audiences, artists, staff and crew.
We are currently awaiting further information and guidance from the Government about vaccine certificate requirements across the Festival and the venues we operate in. The Government are signalling that vaccine certificates may be required to attend events like the Festival.
We will adhere to all Government regulations and our terms and conditions of purchase and attendance will be updated accordingly. Please take this into consideration when purchasing your ticket. If the change in Government regulations means you are no longer able to attend, you will be eligible for a refund.
- You must not attend an Aotearoa New Zealand Festival of the Arts event if the following applies to you or any members of your group
- You are currently subject to a 14-day isolation period
- You are awaiting results from a COVID-19 test
- You are feeling unwell with symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/running nose, loss of sense of smell and/or taste)
- You have come into close contact with any known or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- If any of the above apply, an exchange to an alternative performance in the 2022 Aotearoa New Zealand Festival of the Arts or a refund may be authorised by the Aotearoa New Zealand Festival of the Arts. If your booking is part of a group, you are of course welcome to pass your ticket onto another friend or family member.
- If the Aotearoa New Zealand Festival of the Arts needs to cancel an event due to COVID-19, you will be entitled to a refund.
- If the Aotearoa New Zealand Festival of the Arts reschedules an event due to COVID-19, you will be able to transfer your ticket(s) to the rescheduled performance or you will be entitled to a refund.
- You agree that we may have to share your personal data with the Ministry of Health for the purposes of contact tracing.
- The primary ticket purchaser (account holder) is responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in their group (including their full name, contact email and contact phone number). In the event the primary ticket purchaser is contacted directly by the Ministry of Health for the purposes of contact tracing, they must make these details available to the Ministry of Health for that purpose.
- By entering the venue, you agree to comply with all COVID-19 related instructions displayed at your show venue at the time. Failure to do so may mean you will be removed from the venue.
If you purchased your tickets from one of our ticketing providers (Ticketmaster or iTICKET), please contact them directly. If you purchased your tickets through the Aotearoa New Zealand Festival of the Arts directly please contact the Aotearoa New Zealand Festival of the Arts ticketing team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that bookings fees are unfortunately non-refundable.