Covid-19 Refunds for Destination Mars
If you purchase tickets to Destinaton Mars in advance you will be eligible for a refund for the full value of your ticket/s, or transfer to another eligible Festival event if:
- an event or your ticket is cancelled due to COVID-19
- you cannot attend an event because you are sick or isolating and inform us ahead of time
The only cost that isn’t refunded is the booking fee which is a rule set by our ticketing agencies.
For more information visit Refunds for cancelled events.
COVID-19: Safety at Live Events
Compulsory Vaccination Certificates
As indicated by the Government, from Friday 3 December 2021 Aotearoa New Zealand entered the Covid Protection Framework (traffic light system) and all Festival events in indoor venues are subject to Compulsory Vaccination Certificates (called My Vaccine Pass) for all eligible people aged 12 and over.
How to get your My Vaccine Pass
Visit the Unite against COVID-19 website for more information.
What to bring to a live Festival event
To attend live Festival events you will be required to show your My Vaccine Pass on entry. If you are under the age of 12 you are not required to have a My Vaccine Pass. Proof of age may be required to enter some venues.
Face masks are strongly recommended and are mandatory at certain venues under the Red traffic light setting.
Other public health messages will be dependent on the venue and based on the traffic light status. We will update the website with the relevant safety event information close to the event, and if you have booked tickets you will be contacted via email and provided all the safety information.
Other important information
- You must not attend a live Aotearoa New Zealand Festival of the Arts event if the following applies to you or any members of your group:
- You are currently subject to a 14-day isolation period
- You are awaiting results from a COVID-19 test
- You are feeling unwell with symptoms associated with COVID-19 (check the symptoms here)
- You have come into close contact with any known or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- You agree that we may have to share your personal data with the Ministry of Health for the purposes of contact tracing.
- The primary ticket purchaser (account holder) is responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in their group (including their full name, contact email and contact phone number). In the event the primary ticket purchaser is contacted directly by the Ministry of Health for the purposes of contact tracing, they must make these details available to the Ministry of Health for that purpose.
- By entering the venue, you agree to comply with all COVID-19 related instructions displayed at your show venue at the time. Failure to do so may mean you will be removed from the venue.