The New Zealand Festival of the Arts gratefully acknowledges the invaluable financial investment it receives from its corporate partners. Their investment enables the Festival to connect an audience of over 300,000 people with some of the world’s best live art, every two years in Wellington. Our Partners help make Wellington and New Zealand a place that champions culture, creativity and innovation.
We believe in partnership, not sponsorship. Our strategy is to nurture sustainable and truly collaborative partnerships with families of right-fit corporate sponsors on both a national and local level.
We want to collaborate with you to develop a bespoke partnership package that ticks all the boxes – fulfilling your corporate social responsibility objectives, targeting key markets and delivering a valuable return on investment.
- Define what you stand for and encourage emotional connections to your brand through this positive association with an iconic festival of national and cultural significance
- Meaningfully engage with Festival audiences and target markets (a national, arts and fun-loving audience) and achieve extensive brand exposure through the Festival’s innovative multi-channel promotional activity (over $2 million nationwide marketing campaign).
- Build client and employee relationships and loyalty through your exclusive partnership benefits, including complimentary tickets to high-value Festival shows and exciting, durable online content to drive engagement.
- Establish new relationships with key Festival Partners and stakeholders to benefit your business.
- Receive VIP invitations to opening functions, networking events and much more …
Find out more about the Festival – our audiences, economic and cultural impacts, promotional campaigns and more in this handy guide.
For further information on partnership opportunities, please contact:
Head of Audience and Partnerships
Phone: +64 22 310 7612