If you want to support New Zealand’s premier arts and culture event – and have fun doing it – join our strongest ambassadors, our Patrons.
Becoming a Patron can help develop your passion for the Festival and the arts, helping us bring our capital city to life every two years.
Our Patrons play a transformational role in the Festival, which in turn enables us to serve Aotearoa artists, arts workers and audiences. As a Patron, your support allows us to nurture local talent, bring international excellence to New Zealand shores and ensure that the Festival is accessible for our whole community.
Our work extends far beyond three weeks of performances every two years – and so can your support. As thanks for your vital donation, as a Festival Patron you will:
- Be the first to hear about the Festival programme and happenings
- Gain access to exclusive Patrons’ Functions
- Enjoy a personalised, preferential in-house booking service from the Festival team
- Receive a complimentary premium ticket package
- Have your support recognised in the Festival’s marketing materials and more....
Patronage runs for two years and the levels and corresponding premium tickets are:
Platinum 36 tickets $9000
Gold 30 tickets $7500
Silver 24 tickets $5500
Bronze 18 tickets $3500
Patron 12 tickets $2000
Launchpad 8 tickets $1200
For more details on becoming a Festival Patron, please contact:
Margie Beattie, Philanthropy Advisor
Phone: +64 21 457 281